Thursday, May 14, 2009

why do all people notice it?

i wasn't really bothered before about it.
i knew that it has become noticeable after i also noticed it myself.
i became used to it the moment my friends and other acquaintances commented on it.
i just told myself that it's normal to experience it.
what made me more like it is because some of my friends commented that it looked good to me, that i became more beautiful.
one of the tricycle drivers also noticed and commented that way to me.
i guess it is really noticeable.

one day, i woke up early and decided to buy taho.
i was still sleepy when i bought it and the taho vendor did not look familiar to me.
however, he said something that made me awake and bothered all of a sudden.
i never thought i would hear him say that to me.
we are not even close and again, he's face is not familiar.
know what he told me after i gave him the money?
"nanaba lague ka?"



4 comments:

  1. bweshet kala ko kung ano!
    more beautiful jud? naa juy more? haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. uo nmn.. para masaya.. haha.. pero tinuod buh? mas bagay ako sa weight ko naun o hindi? haha.. :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. POTA..
    ABI NKO UNSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HAHAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agree kau ko meng!!! mao pud unta ng akong comment ages ago when i first read this blog. kaso super loading ang pc.haist.

    ReplyDelete